MMOG V5 to V6 transition
1. Presentation of the Global MMOG/LE V6 assessment tool
2. Update version V6
3. Global MMOG/LE V6 criteria by sub-chapters – Supporting evidence. Key points, documents to be validated, persons to be assessed, high rate failure Criteria. Analysis of 45 F3 and 77 F2 Criteria V6, through the use of the “Matrice Initiale”.
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
Participants who successfully pass the quiz will receive an international certificate GALIA.
This training is animated from theoretical support. The sequences will be put into practice through the MMOG / LE Standard V6.
The training is conducted by a certified specialist having:
- 15 years of experience in the automotive industry in logistics. He practices with logistics requirements of OEM: GM, Ford, Daimler, BMW, Porsche, Lamborghini, VW, AUDI, Škoda, PSA, Renault, KIA, Toyota, Fiat, AvtoVAZ, and Honda.
- Experience as a specialist for logistics optimization in region CEE, auditor of logistics processes by suppliers, preparation of logistics self-assessment according to MMOG/LE standards (certified by Galia/Odette), logistics manager, purchase manager, and material planner.
- Plant Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Expedition Administrators
- Quality System Engineers
- Internal Auditors
Objectives and results
- Review logistics standards Global MMOG
- Understand a current update of version V6 and get familiarized with changes from V5 to V6 version
- Automotive experience
- Logistics knowledge
This training is conducted by a Logistics Expert certified by GALIA to perform Global MMOG/LE audits.