GLOBAL MMOG/LE V4 STANDARD
- Phase 1: Understanding of version V4 of MMOG/LE
- Phase 2: Achievement of “best logistics practice” developed by OEMs and leading Tier-1 suppliers
- Phase 3: Review, introduction and tracking of logistics KPIs that reflect logistics strategy and vision of the company
- Phase 4: Ability to work with MMOG/LEV4 Excel file
- Phase 5: Improvement of sub-supplier management both for series and new projects
- Phase 6: Improvement of internal and external communication (suppliers/customers)
- Phase 7: Problem prevention vs problem resolution approach
- Phase 8: Accentuation of criteria with added value for customers
- Phase 9: Knowledge of auditing and self-audit rules
- Phase 10: Understanding of customer requirements regarding MMOG/LE
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
This training is animated from a theoretical support.
The sequences will be put into practice through the MMOG / LE Standard.
Option: Internal Audit
In addition to this training session, SNECI trainer can perform with your teams an internal audit for +1 day in case of in-company course.
- Plant Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Expedition Administrators
- Quality System Engineers
- Internal Auditors
Objectives and results
- Identify weak points and continuously improve your
- Logistics standards
- Significantly reduce logistics costs
- Integrate logistics department and its staff members at the right place within the organization
- Fulfill requirements of OEM customers
Automotive experience, Logistics knowledge
This training is conducted by a Logistics Expert certified by GALIA to perform Global MMOG/LE audits.