GLOBAL MMOG/LE V4 STANDARD
1. Understanding of version V4 of MMOG/LE
2. Achievement of “best logistics practice” developed by OEMs and leading Tier-1 suppliers
3. Review, introduction and tracking of logistics KPIs that reflect logistics strategy and vision of the company
4. Ability to work with MMOG/LEV4 Excel file
5. Improvement of sub-supplier management both for series and new projects
6. Improvement of internal and external communication (suppliers/customers)
7. Problem prevention vs problem resolution approach
8. Accentuation of criteria with added value for customers
9. Knowledge of auditing and self-audit rules
10. Understanding of customer requirements regarding MMOG/LE
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer. Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
This training is animated from a theoretical support, The sequences will be put into practice through the MMOG / LE Standard.
Option: Internal Audit
In addition to this training session, SNECI trainer can perform with your teams an internal audit for +1 day in case of in-company course.
- Plant Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Expedition Administrators
- Quality System Engineers
- Internal Auditors
Objectives and results
- Identify weak points and continuously improve your
- Logistics standards
- Significantly reduce logistics costs
- Integrate logistics department and its staff members at the right place within the organization
- Fulfill requirements of OEM customers
- Automotive experience
- Logistics knowledge
This training is conducted by a Logistics Expert certified by GALIA to perform Global MMOG/LE audits.