This training is conducted in partnership with Kugler Maag.
TÜV NORD-CERTIFIED SECURITY ENGINEER (AUTOMOTIVE)
Content of training:
- THE MOTIVATIONS BEHIND ISO/SAE 21434
- INTRODUCTION TO SECTIONS 1 TO 4 OF ISO/SAE 21434
- REGULAR TASKS OF CYBERSECURITY
- CYBERSECURITY MANAGEMENT
- RISK ASSESSMENT METHODS
- DIFFERENT PHASES OF THE LIFE CYCLE
- DISTRIBUTED CYBERSECURITY ACTIVITIES
- ISO/SAE 21434 ANNEXES
Following the course, there’s a exam on the last day. If you have successfully passed the exam, you are certified by TUEV Nord as a Cybersecurity Engineer (Automotive).
Training to become an Automotive Security Engineer is targeted at decision-makers and people with responsibility in the development functions of manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
Objectives and results
This certification course allows you to:
- Become familiar with the new ISO/SAE DIS 21434 security standard
- Understand regulations, requirements and work outputs
- Understand the background to different types of regulations
- Consolidate your understanding through exercises
- Learn about UNECE WP.29 homologation requirements
- Understand Cybersecurity SPICE, the future intacs™ add-on to Automotive SPICE®
- Explore ways to achieve your cybersecurity objectives
There are no formal prerequisites for participating in this course. We highly recommend a profound knowledge on systems engineering in electronic development, or on AUTOMOTIVE SPICE , or on FUNCTIONAL SAFETY. A general understanding on cybersecurity in automotive electronics is advisable as well.