PROBLEM SOLVING MANAGEMENT: Defect detection, Quality crisis, Firewalls, Fast Response / QRQC
1. Introduction to the PDCA
2. Highlight a problem
- Occurrence sheet
3. Analyze and prioritize a problem
- Histogram / Pareto / Multi-criteria Analysis
4. Posing the problem: 5W2H
5. Search, identify the root cause
- Fault Tree Analysis, Ishikawa diagram, 5Why
6. Choose and implement solutions
- Brainstorming, Action Plan, Gantt chart
7. 8D / QRQC analysis workshops
8. Fast response / QRQC process
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training will allow you to understand the process and methodology of problem solving in the automotive sector through exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Quality Engineer / Manager
- Production Supervisor / Manager
- Technical Engineer / Manager
- Project Manager
- Any person involved in problem solving groups
Objectives and results
- Have a methodology to solve a problem
- Lead problem solving workshops
- Know different problem solving tools
- Implement and report the resolution of a problem according to the QRQC/8D methodology and Fast Response
- Develop corrective and preventive actions to avoid recurrence
Experience in the automotive industry.
This training is conducted by a quality expert with many years of experience in automotive.