IMPROVED LOGISTICS PERFORMANCE APPLIED TO AUTOMOTIVE
1. Recap of the Basics of Logistics & Supply Chain Management
2. Flow management for projects, serial life, spare parts and end of life management: EDI, ASN
3. Practical management of VMI (Vendor-managed inventory), “Milk-Run” & JIT “Just In Time”
4. “Reconfigure” your global value chain from your suppliers to your customers: Global flow analysis & capacity audit
5. Support teams to set up a procurement management tool: ERP, WMS …
6. Implement tools and indicators to monitor performance and logistics quality as well as supplier monitoring reporting to make contracts more reliable
The acquired skills are evaluated and validated at the end of the training by a QCM type test. It will be self-corrected by the participants with the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
A program is built by logistics specialists and instructs from the experience gained from the problems faced by suppliers, service providers and customers.
Theoretical contributions illustrated by concrete examples with direct application in information systems.
- Logistics / Purchasing Managers
- Logistics operational team members
- Project Manager / Key Accounts
- Quality Manager
- Anyone wishing to acquire skills in carrying out logistical procedures
Objectives and results
- This training defines the roles and responsibilities of each of the supply chain stakeholders and details of the operating procedures
- Respect your time commitments with your customers
- Manage your supplies accurately to secure your production
- Master the processes of flow management and inventory management
- Have a good knowledge of the market and associated regulations
Knowledge of the automotive market & adhere to the company’s strategy.
This training is provided by an expert in logistics projects.