INITIATION TO LEAN MANUFACTURING
- Phase 1: Lean principles and Lean history
- Phase 2: Lean philosophy
- Phase 3: Lean basic tools
- Phase 4: Lean targets
- Phase 5: Lean Manager role
- Phase 6: Lean deployment
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
This training is in a workshop mode on your site with a pilot project. The training is based on the theoretical basis of Lean and is enriched with practical exercises that help to understand the Lean way of thinking and identify areas in your business where Lean could have real added value.
- General Managers
- Production Managers
- Industrialization Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Logistics Managers
Objectives and results
- Know the Lean principles and basics.
- Understand the roles of different Lean managers to put it in place in your company
- Choose the right Lean tool and use it at the right time
- Discover the traps to avoid when setting up Lean
- Being able to convince your teams of the importance of Lean.
No specific requirements
The training is ensured by a lean Expert with extensive experience in setting up and monitoring Lean.