QUALITY CRISIS MANAGEMENT – SECURE THE CUSTOMER, IMPLEMENT QUALITY FIREWALL AND DEAL WITH PROBLEM SOLVING
- Phase 1: Definition and operating of a quality wall
- Phase 2: Training and authorization of personnel working in the quality wall
- Phase 3: Validation of first part inspected at the quality wall
- Phase 4: Control instructions and related documentation
- Phase 5: Treatment of defective parts
- Phase 6: Identification of parts having passed the quality wall
- Phase 7: Reporting of results observed at the quality wall
- Phase 8: different problem solving tools
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training was designed allowing you to understand the process of implementation of a quality wall, the elaboration of operating rules related to the start of production, client protective measures to be installed and their operating mode, documentation and analysis of results that allow to act at the raise of the quality wall.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Quality Manager
- Production Manager
- Engineer / project quality technician
- Any person involved in problem solving groups
- Any person who represent the customer and who must make sure that products are delivered according to specifications
Objectives and results
- Be able to install a quality wall corresponding to customer expectations
- Have a methodology allowing to monitor, and raise the quality wall
- Lead and facilitate working groups searching for actions in order to raise the quality wall
- Know different problem solving tools
Experience in the automotive industry.
This training is conducted by a quality expert with many years of experience in automotive.